Friday, November 5, 2010

Bonus Pick...

You can catch the BYU Cougars men's basketball team hosting the BYU-Hawaii Seasiders tonight at 7pm MDT on BYUTV.  I believe it is also available through BYUTV's web site, if you do not have BYUTV.  You will need to access the site and set up a login to watch the station online.  This is the Cougar's final exhibition game before hosting Steve Cleveland and Fresno State next Friday night.

I predict that BYU will score a lot of points and give up a lot less.  Let's just say 88-61.  I imagine we will see a lot of lineup tweaking as Coach Rose tries to put together a solid rotation that can carry this team to as many wins as possible.  The Cougars play 31 regular season games, the MWC tournament, and the NCAA Tournament.  I would think they could get 35 games in all, and my working theory would be they would win at least 28 of 35...

Enjoy the games this weekend!  And don't forget to turn your clocks back an hour on Saturday night!

2 comments: