Thursday, January 27, 2011

Some Interesting Reads

My buddy Shane sent me this one. At one point in time I started a list of all of the "petty" and "stupid" moves the MWC has made that I meant to post. This article addresses SOME of my list. It also gives some nice props to BYU.

http://www.collegefootballvoice.com/pb/the-mid-major-cause/

The next one is from the Wall Street Journal yesterday. It calls BYU the Duke of the West. Hated. Despised. Heckled. But winners.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704698004576104290412900776.html?mod=wsj_share_facebook

There are obviously a million articles out there today about Jimmer and BYU. Just go to a sports web site and you'll find them. I just cannot help but wish I had been born a few years later to remain in the student section for this special season: the entire nation is falling in love with The Jimmer, except for MWC teams for reasons that will become more obvious after reading the WSJ article...

1 comment:

  1. that first link is a must read. Someone send it to Thompson.

    ReplyDelete