Sunday, October 3, 2010

MWC Predictions Recap, Week Five

I said: TCU 45, CSU 6
Actual: TCU 27, CSU 0
Note: A lot to a little, just like I said.  This should give BYU fans hope they will lose by less than 50.  It does not give hope that they can score though...

I said: Air Force 24, Navy 13
Actual: Air Force 14, Navy 6
Note: Low-scoring game, with an Air Force win.  I did have Air Force covering the spread, which they did not do.

I said: UTEP 31, New Mexico 17
Actual: UTEP 38, New Mexico 20
Note: Who cares?

I said: Wyoming 24, Toledo 21
Actual: Wyoming 20, Toledo 15
Note: I'll call that one a victory for me.

I said: UNLV 31, Nevada 30
Actual: Nevada 44, UNLV 26
Note: I was bored after picking the three crap games, so I decided to have a little fun with the final crap game.

That's 29-3 on the season for the MWC, and 1-4 on picking BYU...but that's OK, because they are 1-4 too.

3 comments:

  1. That is very funny; unusual for you. Enjoyed the 1-4 comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you switch it up and predict BYU correctly so that they win? Or wait, could you stop picking them to win? Or wait . . . I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, my thought process is that if I start picking them to lose, I'll either be right, or I'll be happy...

    ReplyDelete