Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Predictions Recap

Well, it's time to hold myself accountable.  How did I pick this weekend?

Let's throw BYU out.  I'm always wrong about BYU.

I said: TCU 38, SMU 27
Actual: TCU 41, SMU 24
Note: SMU could have kicked a field goal on 4th down on the last play of the game, but went for it.

I said: Air Force 38, Wyoming 10
Actual: Air Force 20, Wyoming 14
Note: I guess I though it was harder to stop this Air Force option attack after seeing BYU's feable attempts to do it.  Pretty good on Wyoming's score though...

I said: Idaho 31, CSU 13
Actual: CSU 36, Idaho 34
Note: this was my first MWC non-BYU miss of the season.  I was close on Idaho's score at least...

I said: SDSU 35, Utah State 24
Actual: SDSU 41, Utah State 7
Note: Does SDSU have a defense, or is Utah State's offense that bad?

I said: Utah 45, San Jose State 9
Actual: Utah 56, San Jose State 3
Note: A lot to a little.  Isn't that what I said?

I said: New Mexico 35, UNLV 31
Actual: UNLV 45, New Mexico 10
Note: I prefaced my pick with "I know I'm going to miss this one."  What do you expect?  When two of the worst teams in FBS square off, can anyone really tell what's going to happen?

With my two misses this week, I'm 25-2 on the season (not counting my 1-3 on BYU games).  I'll try to tighten up my scores up a bit this week, so you guys can take my predictions to Vegas and make a buck, or something.  Or tell your friends that might do such things how awesome I am at it...

1 comment: