Thursday, August 29, 2013

Utah State at Utah

My dad thinks Utah blows out the Aggies, two TDs or more.  I think it'll be a close game.  I think it'll be tough for Utah to prevent Utah State under 20 points.  Initially, I thought Utah would muster enough big plays and the defense would play well enough to pull it out.  Utah should be a much better team simply as a result of where they've been, BCS wins, Pac 12 affiliation, and the recruiting bump that comes from those events.

Utah State has a lot of experience on O.  Having a new coach worries me a bit, especially b/c this will be one of the biggest crowds they'll see this season.  The Utes are amped for revenge after last year's loss basically led to a train wreck of a season.

Given my dad's confidence in Utah, I'll change my pick from 24-20 Utah and give Utah State a late game-winning TD.  Utah State 27, Utah 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment