Wednesday, August 28, 2013

2013 CFB Week One Predictions (Thursday/Friday)

North Carolina at South Carolina: 13-24
Spurrier always seems a little slow out of the gate, but they should be able to control UNC.

Ole Miss at Vanderbilt: 28-21
I believe this game starts the march of the Ole Miss bandwagon.  I'm already on it.

Rutgers at Fresno State: 24-31
I like Fresno's ability to move the ball.  Not sold on their D yet, even with Rutgers slow-pace, chip-away offense, I expect the Scarlet Knights to score often.

USC at Hawaii: 34-24
Year 2 of Norm Chow vs. Year Last of Lane Kiffin.  Wish I had a better outcome for the Warriors but it's still USC.  And it's still Hawaii.

Texas Tech at SMU: 38-34
Shootout, old WAC style.  Glad Texas Tech manned up and played a half-decent opponent from a non-BCS league on the road in week one.

No comments:

Post a Comment