Friday, October 10, 2008

Picks, picks, picks

Well, I had a really bad week two weeks ago, last week was just a bad week. So I've shown steady improvement, let's see if I can do the same this week. Before I start, let me state I'll be in Laramie tomorrow for the Utah-Wyoming game. I am looking to see Utah put a complete game together. I do not expect them to be great in all facets of the game (especially since it may be blizzard-like conditions), but I do expect them to play well throughout the game. I expect to Brian Johnson limit his mistakes the first 58 minutes, so he doesn't need a heroic performance the final 2 minutes. With that said, Wyoming is not good enough to win this game. The only chance they have is that Utah gives them the game. Stranger things have happened...Now to the picks:

Utah 31, Wyoming 10
Colorado 12, Kansas 25
Vanderbilt 10, Mississippi State 13
Arizona State 9, USC 38
Tennessee 13, Georgia 27
Purdue 27, Ohio State 41
TCU 20, CSU 13
Michigan State 31, Northwestern 35
Notre Dame 27, North Carolina 28
LSU 24, Florida 27
OK State 49, Missouri 59
Penn State 23, Wisconsin 16
Boise State 27, Southern Miss 10
Tulsa 56, SMU 28
UCLA 12, Oregon 34
New Mexico 17, BYU 38
And finally:

Texas 17, Oklahoma 38: another "big" game that isn't that. Actually, I think it will be a little closer than this, but since I will miss the game I have to tell myself it won't be a good game....

1 comment:

  1. Sorry - you missed what may end up being one of the best games of the year. I am interested in your SOS component. I'll just ask you when I see you next.

    ReplyDelete