Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Mo Knows Polls

Well, I know I came out with a ranking system that is completely objective, now it's time for the subjective stuff. Also, I will be tweaking my ranking system so that every 3 weeks (starting this week) a strength of schedule part gets added to it. Once I tweak that, I'll get it posted. So, for my Top Ten, not much changed. Auburn was the only team that lost, at number ten, so that opened up a spot for either USC or Florida. I went with Florida based on their beat-down of Arkansas taking place on the road. The mid-major ten had a bit more of a shake-up with Fresno State losing.

Top Ten
1. Oklahoma
2. LSU
3. Missouri
4. Alabama
5. Texas
6. Georgia
7. Penn State
8. BYU
9. Boise State
10. Florida

Mo's Mid-Major Top Ten
1. BYU
2. Boise State
3. Utah
4. Tulsa
5. TCU
6. Ball State
7. Navy
8. Western Michigan
9. Central Michigan
10. Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment