Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Underdog check

32 bowl games played: 16 wins by the favorite, 16 by the underdog. 2 games remaining, both Vegas spreads are between 4 and 5. This is why I love bowl season: upsets all over the place! I wouldn't mind seeing two more to finish it off...

Did anybody actually watch the Tech-Iowa game tonight? I'll be honest, I was more intrigued with the New Mexico-SDSU basketball game and watched that instead...Good to sit down and watch a whole game with those two teams. I've only seen snippets of them to this point. It's going to be a tough top 4 in the MWC this year. I was surprised that SDSU was able to pull away from New Mexico with all-MWC PF Billy White out with an ankle sprain the entire second half. Impressive. Another big MWC hoops matchup tomorrow with UNLV traveling to BYU. What a great way to kick conference play off: the best four playing each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment