Wednesday, August 12, 2009

65 predictions, #22 Sun Belt

I know I gotridiculed for my lengthy (but fairly accurate) prediction about the Sun Belt last year, so I'll keep this one short and sweet.

Projected order of finish:
Troy (look for a decent performance against Florida on September 12th)
Florida Atlantic (Rusty Smith: first round draft pick?)
Middle Tennessee State (biggest riser from last season)
Arkansas State (most dominant home team in the conference-besides conference champion Troy)
Florida International (toughest non-conference schedule in the country: cha-ching! show me the payouts!)
Louisiana-Monroe (I got nothing on them: but does anyone really care?)
Louisiana-Lafayette (biggest faller from last season)
North Texas (congrats, you're not last place anymore: thanks WKU!)
Western Kentucky (welcome to I-A football, how's last place for you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment