Monday, August 17, 2009

65 predictions, #17 Independents

Well, this isn't an actual conference but I'll give you my order based on overall record for the Indies (if you are surprised by this, then you don't know football...or you are skeptical about ND)

1: Notre Dame (should win between 8-10 games again...finally. I think next year could be a legitimate BCS-bowl team, they will be starting a lot of seniors with a lot of experience.)
2: Navy (they lost a lot from last year's squad, but so did most other teams in the country. I think they have a good system in place to continue with 7-9 wins a year.)
3: Army (I really feel for these guys. After dominating college football for so many years, now they struggle against Sun Belt teams, all the while learning to keep us and our freedoms safe. Thanks for your service. Sorry about your football team.)

1 comment:

  1. too much to catch up on in one night, but some impressive analysis. No wonder I'm so dumb, my younger bro got all the smarts. I'll hopefully get back on in the next week or so.

    ReplyDelete