Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Apologies...

To Rockies fans everywhere.  No sooner did I add Manny Corpas to my fantasy team then he gives up 4 runs in the 9th inning last night to the Fightin's.  I normally wouldn't be arrogant enough to presume I have such power over the universe, but given the fact that he had allowed only 4 runs in his previous 21 2/3 innings and he only has a bad outing the first one after I add him to the roster, I have to assume it's me.  I further apologize to Red Sox fans for cursing their franchise (again): Ellsbury hurt for a month and Ortiz and Beckett in the doghouse.  Carlos Zambrano (Cubs), Jason Kubel (Twins), Justin Verlander (Tigers), and Brian Fuentes (Angels) are also having the worst years of their careers to this point: coincidence, I don't think so.  The Mo Knows Fantasy Curse is coming soon to a city near you.

3 comments:

  1. You didn't mention how your curse has been favorable to your friend who now stands in first place in the division...Thanks Mo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way the Cubs are playing, I was sure you had their whole roster on your fantasy. Maybe they really are just this bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I could have told you before the season: this was NOT going to be the Cubs year. I will not add Theriot to my roster: he's the only Cub doing ANYTHING right now!

    ReplyDelete