Monday, May 17, 2010

Many Thanks...

To all of you loyal readers.  After taking some time to think about my life, and evaluating my performance on obligations to my family, church responsibilities, and my continual learning/education/growth, I am planning on taking at least the summer off from writing.  At that time I will re-evaluate whether or not to continue blogging/blabbing my opinions on college football and MWC/BYU basketball.  It has been a rather joyous ride, nearly two years and well over 300 posts.  I hope you have enjoyed my predictions, analysis, and general thoughts as much as I have enjoyed your reactions to them.

Thanks for all your wonderful comments, insights, etc.  Perhaps we will see you again in the fall, perhaps not, but until then: enjoy some NBA/NHL playoffs and some of America's past time!  Stay classy.

6 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your blog and am sorry to see its end, but I understand why. Enjoy life while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed the ride. Now we'll just have to get together and chat about this rather than me taking the lazy way out and just reading the blog. Good to see you last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you would have been hired as an analyst at ESPN by now so you could just do this for a living...sad to see it go, but I really enjoyed your insights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does this mean that you're not going to talk about sports at all? What are we gonna talk about on our commute?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't necessarily ruled out a return in the fall just yet...I'm just taking a break to re-evaluate how I spend my free time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you mean i have to formulate my own opinions now? by selfishly using your free-time for other things, you are requiring us to use our own free-time to think about sports. you made it so easy. thanks, bro, it's been fun.

    ReplyDelete