Friday, January 9, 2009

A Little Practice

I need to work on translating my analysis into scores. I thought it would be a defensive struggle, I thought Oklahoma would come up just a bit short (which they took a little too literally on drives in Florida territory), and I thought Tebow's scrambling/rushing ability would be the difference. Tebow avoided several rushes to complete passes on crucial plays throughout the game and you can never say enough about the jump pass. Bradford's passing ability looked a little shaky at best for the majority of the game, where Tebow's legs never failed.
I think the Coaches' Poll is a fairly accurate description of how teams ought to rank here at the end of the season. I will post my final Mo Knows Rankings (which will be my preseason rankings for next season also) either later tonight or early tomorrow morning. Sorry I'm not as on top of it as the AP and Coaches' Poll but I'm not getting paid for this (and you guys aren't paying for it) so...
I look forward to kicking into the college basketball season in the coming week and will give you some predictions for the MWC, the Big 12, and maybe a couple other predictions from around the country. Any other sports coverage you guys/gals are interested in? My plan is to focus on College Football, College Basketball, and Major League Baseball, but I can certainly tailor my posts to the demands of my readership.

No comments:

Post a Comment